Theologically-Incorrect

This blog has been created to discuss various theological issues and as a forum to answer theological questions. Many theological/biblical questions people have come from incorrect information--hence the blog name. It is my aim to answer these questions according to Holy Scripture.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monett, Missouri, United States

08 November 2006

This Really Makes Me Mad!


I can't believe that Amendment 2 passed in Missouri! I can't believe that people want to destroy life in order to so-called "save life." The liberals are always screaming about how they want the war to end because they are tired of their loved ones being killed in action. However, they seem to have no problem killing our unborn children--hmmm! It seems like there is a contradiction here! In my opinion, anyone who voted for Amendment 2 is simply put--"Theologically-Incorrect." You can't destroy life in order to save life! You can't have your cake and eat it, too! The Bible tells us very clearly that God knows us before we are even conceived in our mother's womb (Jer. 1:5). The Bible tells us that we are knit together in our mother's wombs by God Himself (Psalm 139:13). Life begins at conception! I know this is a stumbling block for many, but God's ways are not our ways. The judicial or critical use of human reason is absolutely out of place with respect to divine truths. We must, therefore, not "correct" the Scriptures according to our ideas and logical deductions, but we must correct our thoughts and ideas according to the Scriptures.

I agree that their needs to be certain kinds of stem cell research. Why not use adult stem cells which can be harvested from discarded placenta, umbilical cords, etc. These adult stem cells have even been proven to show positive results when used.

I'm saying this, even when my grandmother suffered herself from Parkinson's disease. I'm saying this even though my uncle died at age 17 from bone cancer. I'm saying this even when my other uncle, the last one's brother, who is 44 years old, is dying of cancer as I write this post. I'm all for finding cures--just not this way.

God will always provide a way! His ways are not our ways! Our cure for these illnesses will come in God's time. We need not play God in our decisions and in science. I'm afraid that with the passing of Amendment 2 this is exactly what's happening! God decides who lives and who dies--we don't! God have mercy on us all!

1 Comments:

Blogger tim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home